The Reality Plan
Every successful entrepreneur knows the value of long-term strategic planning. Remarkable few find the time to do it. There are excellent reasons for this gap between theory and practice.
Yet, as you well know, there is a severe cost in lacking a strategic perspective. You are liable to work all hours, much of the time in reactive mode. Even though you love your company and believe in your product, the dream that called you into the business recedes further and further towards the horizon.
Our goal for you is freedom, and what freedom means is up to you. It may be freedom to devote more of yourself to the business, doing what you do best at a higher level of creativity and leadership. Or it may be freedom to move on to new ventures.
Vanderbilt CPA Group Consulting Services
- Small Business Accounting & Bookkeeping
- QuickBooks Services
- QuickBooks Setup
- QuickBooks Training
- Part-time CFO Services
- Compilation Report
- Cash Flow Management
- Bank Financing
- Strategic Business Planning
- Business Valuation
- Succession Planning
- Strategic Business Coaching
- New Business Formation
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Internal controls
A Map You Can Use
Whatever your objective, strategy is the key.
By strategy we mean something strictly practical: a step by step plan that will get you from where you are today to where you wish to be in the future. That means knowing both ends of the spectrum. It involves a vigorous reality check on the current value and status of your business. And it requires specific measureable goals, with precise timelines.
In between, there are steps to be made, probably on all the key aspects of your business: finance, management, operations and marketing. We have the skills and resources to guide your through this.
- We have the know-how and strategic technologies that are common in corporations, yet we understand first-hand the realities of entrepreneurial life
- We focus simultaneously on your personal and business goals, never letting the one eclipse the other
- We integrate proactive tax strategies within the business plan, rather than adding it as an afterthought – with dramatically positive consequences.
At Vanderbilt CPA Group, we have a passion for what we call “the business of business”. If you think we may be the right team to help you with yours.
Call for a business consultation today. 616.954.9250
Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org